Gordon Messmer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Paweł Tęcza wrote:
>> It works only when I add a line with IP address of domain, it means
>> "ciia.org.cn: [203.207.195.99]":
>> Is it a good behave of my Courier?
>
> Yep.

Hi Gordon,

Thanks for the response! It's good to know it, but could you
please explain me why I can't use "domain: domain" line in my
esmtproutes file?

Quoting man courier(8):

"relay can be another domain, or an explicit IP address
inside brackets."

But IMHO it doesn't mean that relay the same like domain
is forbidden.

Kind regards,

Pawel