Hello,

I am using fetchmail with procmail since I am using Linux (over 9 years
now) and for many years I have switched to use courier while continuing
procmail.

Now I have some $USER which like to use maildrop instead of procmail
where my php5 Intranet Web-Interface support currently only procmail.

What is the best practize for a coexistence of procmail and maildrop?

Note:  Since I need to recode the Web-Admin-Part for procmail->maildrop
       I have gotten some ideas from another thread for some days... :-)

Need to say, that standard rules (procmail) can entirely setup from the
webinterface where complex killer recipes can be setup manualy and then
they are included using INCLUDERC.

What about maildrop?

Thanks, Greetings and nice Day
    Michelle Konzack
    Systemadministrator
    Tamay Dogan Network
    Debian GNU/Linux Consultant

                   50, rue de Soultz         MSN LinuxMichi
0033/6/61925193    67100 Strasbourg/France   IRC #Debian (irc.icq.com)