Hello everybody.

One of my servers has been used by an old legitimate user (fired) to
bomb some mailboxes. I had to clean my queue...
I previously worked on such issues by providing the "-batch" option to
mailq...
So mailq -batch | grep "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" gives me enough data pieces to
do what I would like.

But cancelmsg sends a DSN. I had more than 50000 mails to clean (f.....g
user) so, it would have created 50000 DSN !

I would like to avoid to write a script which would do:
 - rgrep -l "the_string_i_m_looking_for" /usr/lib/courier/var/msgs/D*
 - for each datafile, delete:
    - control file
    - data file
    - the file in msgq containing the name of the control file.
 - removing empty folders (or mailq will be slower to answer)

In case of manual removal, is there an order I could apply to the
removal process? My goal would be to work on files courier won't use
anymore (by creating kind of orphans)

Is there a way to avoid the DSN to be generated by cancelmsg?

Best regards.
Jerome Blion.