suresh p writes:

On Tue, 15 Apr 2008 Sam Varshavchik wrote :
>suresh p writes:
>
>>Hello,
>>
>>I am using courier-imap and openldap. I have a field mailQuotaSize: 1000000 (1MB) stored in ldap ; and in authldaprc I set
>>LDAP_MAILDIRQUOTA  mailQuotaSize.
>>
>>But this quota is not firing and I am able to send and read mails even when I have exceeded quota. Is there any other setting to be done ?
>
>The quota should be given as: 1000000S
>
>See http://www.courier-mta.org/maildir.html

Hi,

It still isnt working. I tried diff things :

a) maildirmake -q 100S /users/pg05/suresh/Maildir

b) Added a new attribute to ldap entry , mailQuota and set it to 100S
  And changed quota entry in authldaprc. And my mailbox is more than   6MB in size.

Am I missing any config thing ?

You only said that you're using Courier-IMAP. Courier-IMAP has nothing to do with mail delivery, so whatever you're using to deliver mail, you need to verify that it's configured properly to read the quota setting.