On Pt, 2008-06-27 at 10:19 +0800, Jeff Jansen wrote:

> "Pawel Tecza" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 2008-Jun-27:
> > Maybe my post wasn't clear enough, but I don't want to block messages
> > which my server *receives* from [EMAIL PROTECTED] address. I need
> > to block messages my users *send* to that address and it's not one
> > of my addresses, of course.
>
> Create an alias for the "bad" address on your server and do something
> with it locally.  Then it won't ever leave your server.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for the tip! It really works and does what I want :)

Below is an example piece of aliases file. It forwards user's reply to
postmaster and does a copy of the reply in a text file.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED], phishing-reply
phishing-reply: |cat >> /path/to/phishing-reply.txt

I think it can be useful for another postmasters.

Have a nice day,

Pawel