shion pisze:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using courier with pythonfilter (v.1.6) in a virtualised environment and
> try to using greylisting.
> All mails are delayed for 5 minutes but all mails from the local network are
> delayed too.
> I have added the external IP-address of the network in the file "default"
> which is located in the "smtpaccess" folder,
> because the server is located outside of the local network. After entering
> the IP address I have run makesmtpaccess.
> Here my entry: "X.X.X.X allow,RELAYCLIENT
> I don't know why all local mails are delayed.
> Should'nt it forward all mails from the local network or have I forgotten to
> configure something?
>
> I hope someone has an idea. : )
>
> Bye shion

Hi Shion,

1. Check whether you enabled whitelist_relayclients module of
Pythonfilter in /etc/pythonfilter.conf file. If not, then do it and
restart Pythonfilter.

2. Check whether you have Tab(s) character between "X.X.X.X" and
"allow,RELAYCLIENT". Courier needs that character.

3. Check how your Courier can see hosts from the local network. Make
sure they have the same IP addresses like in lines of the smtpaccess file.

If the hosts from your local network shouldn't relay via your Courier,
then in my opinion it's better to use whitelist_block of Pythonfilter
and "allow,BLOCK" in the smtpaccess file.

Good luck!

Pawel