Mark Constable writes:

I'm using these SPF related entries in bofh...

opt BOFHSPFHELO=all
opt BOFHSPFMAILFROM=all
opt BOFHSPFFROM=all,mailfromok
opt BOFHSPFTRUSTME=1

where I thought BOFHSPFFROM=all,mailfromok would let through all
or most messages from mailing-lists in general but it seems that
(from this list) if anyone sends a message to it from a domain
that uses SPF then it bounces, ie;

 Jan 19 00:19:59 mail courieresmtpd: error,
 relay=::ffff:87.238.50.203,