Mark Constable writes:

On 15/03/11, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> > Any progress or workarounds until an official solution?
>
> The above code is the code that's currently in, and will be in
> the next release.

Ah great, so I could patch 0.65.3 and be good or wait for 0.65.4.

Dare I ask how long, rough estimate, before 0.65.4 will be released?

Not sure. The major version will bump. There's been a ton of changes under the scene, dealing with mostly webmail, maildrop, and imap. They need a good shaking out.

You can certainly patch this in. This is an almost a no-risk patch.