Hi,
I change the subject not only for the delay --that I apologize for--
but also for the desire to take into account Michelle's recent post.

On 23/Mar/11 20:13, Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
> On 22.03.11 13:26, Alessandro Vesely wrote:
>> That will apparently result in non-uniform filtering.
>
> This is what spamass-milter already does. Mail to multiple recipients
> apparently can be re-checked in users' filters to get better results, while
> rejecting much of spam at SMTP level.

I run SA without Bayes, because I'm unable to understand them.  My
limited experience with Bayesian filtering suggests that the effect
of adding spam/ham learning is not quite predictable.  Running
Bayesian filtering on the MX server already poses the problem of how
to collect users input.  Next, we should estimate the score error
that can result as a consequence of merging multiple users' spam
bases.

For comparison, a per-user setting that could be merged is the
auto-whitelisting from address books.  SA's support is rather poor,
as it needs a "whitelist_from" line for each address (see [1].)  At
any rate, assume your server maintains a DB of addresses that users
have often sent mail to.  Then the server can whitelist replies from
those users.  Except for spoofed addresses, it would be beneficial to
merge such per user settings, wouldn't it?

> Now I need to know how to add custom headers to D* files in courier queue...

You can just rewrite (write a *.tmp, and then rename) the message
file that was passed to your filter.

--
[1]
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/ManualWhitelist#Building_an_auto-whitelist_from_LDAP