Hi,

I think I changed from vopopmail and qmailadmin about 5 years ago.

Now I'm using Courier for everything (pop3, smtp, imap, webmail).
Courier is a well integrated and well maintained product. Thanks Sam!
I'm a very happy user.

Virtual domains are well supported by Courier.
Conversion from xyz to Courier i.e. any conversion of a life system needs to be
well planned.
The first thing to do is to understand how to set up and operate Courier. This
is best done by setting up a test system. Once you're happy with the daily
operating, managing domains and managing mail accounts you need to plan the
conversion process.

Hope this helps,
Bernd