Hi all,

(and thanks Mr. Sam for the awesome MTA software on my server for close
to a decade now!)

I get examples like this in my log file:

Aug  6 11:38:04 localhost courierd:
newmsg,id=00B1E707.4E3D5FCE.0000673E, auth=backup: dns; User
([202.109.133.181])

which invariably turns out to be a successful attempt to relay spam
through my freshly reinstalled courier setup (full courier suite, just
no webmail yet).

Any suggestions on disabling this behavior. ALL of my clients
(friends/family) are set to authenticate when sending email using their
assigned user@FQDN/PASS combo (90% of them over message submission port
587 and TLS).

I want no other forwarding behavior, and nothing forwarded/relayed that
isn't from a real user in my userdb.dat file. (i.e. if the FROM:
<user@fqdn> isn't one of my users, drop it like a bad habit).

Apologies if this is an RTFM error, I seriously did fall down a
staircase and hit my head on concrete and could use a bit of help.

Thanks for any assistance,
Andy