On 09/Jan/12 11:38, Sergi Pons Freixes wrote:
> From what I understand from the documentation, a maildir is
> actually a  hierachy of subfolders (./new, ./cur, ./tmp, etc),
> which is usually located at /home/user/Maildir.

Yes, "Maildir" is the default mail directory, in a user's home.

You may want to check a recent discussion on that.  E.g. here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg35923.html
(That was on userdb.  Using MySQL provides for more tweaks and
options, as editing the SELECT clause you may build values using
fields, functions and constants --experiment with authtest.  The issue
about home directories is the same, though.)

hth