Hi all

If courier receives an email with plain/text and HTML parts there happens a
re-writing of the MIME boundaries.
If the email is digitally signed first, the verification fails due to this
re-writing.

I have no access to the server where courier runs on but I can filter/process
the email before it gets signed and sent to courier and before it gets verified
and sent to the mail client.

a) Is there a possibility to prevent the re-writing of the MIME boundaries?

b) If not, which are the rules of the re-writing. If I know them I can reverse
that before the verification happens.

--
Thanks for any hint.
Mike