roflmao, ive been killing myself over a date and time problem, lol. Thanks MrSam
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=-=
This e-mail (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. Sections 2510-2521, is
confidential, and is intended solely for the use of the individuals or
entities to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in
error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or
copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately notify me by email at jackie.craig.spa...@live.com. You must destroy
the original transmission and its contents.