>Mark Constable writes:
>>The basic scheme is that the originating mailserver can provide for
>>any number
>>of vdomains, that when used by an authenticating MUA on port 465, then onsend
>>the message to the target mailserver from the same IP as it arrived
>>on.

If you need different outgoing IPs because of SPF, you do not need
"send the message to the target mailserver from the same IP as it arrived
on".

What you really need is to "send the message from the IP depending on
source domain". The incoming IP is irelevant in such case.

On 19.04.12 23:36, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>What also needs to be done is also
>to save which IP address each message was received from, and then use
>that IP address in case that message ever goes out via SMTP again, in
>addition to using an IP address-specific configuration.

according to the apparent OP's reason, he apparently needs table for
mapping source domains into source IPs.

How does cat play with mouse? cat /dev/mouse