I was going to reply to the market share thread but this is a more specific
suggestion. How about an "official" Courier Github project that hosts all
the 3rd party utilities and nick nacks that no doubt a lot of us have
developed over the years. All in one well managed and highly visible place?

I'd love to see Mr Sam actually use Github as his primary source code repo
but I also suspect he is perfectly happy with the current repo system but
some central repo for the rest of us make our contributions could be very
useful. Maybe.

Anyone, of course, could set something up but unless it's "blessed" by Sam in
some way it's not going to fly.

What do folks think about this? Are there enough "3rd party" utilities lying
around on our hard drives, hidden from the rest of the world, to warrant a
central "official" meta repo for Courier?