Gordon Messmer writes:

This patch is made against 0.68.2, since all of my servers are CentOS 6 and include gnutls 2.8.5. I'd really rather not maintain my own builds of gnutls 3, so I'll be sticking with 0.68.2 for the time being. The bug looks like it's still present in 0.69.1, and the same one-line change should apply there.

Yes, thanks.