Just an FYI: I just migrated DNS for the courier-mta.org domain. The TTL of the existing records was one day, so it should take a day for everything to propagate and cut over to DomainDiscover, the new DNS host.

Over the next couple of days, if someone can't find www.courier-mta.org, give me a heads-up. No need to let me know if everything still looks good, just drop me a line if you're having problems resolving the domain.