Owen O' Shaughnessy writes:

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 3:32 AM, Sam Varshavchik <mr...@courier-mta.com> wrote:
> If you've imported authldap.schema, you should be specifying a
> CourierMailAccount objectClass, because that's what authldap.schema defines.

Thanks Sam, thats it.

The authldap.schema, like previous versions, has a definition for
"mailhost" but the authldap.ldif doesn't have a definition for it. Is
this not needed anymore or is it an omission from the ldif file?

No, the current authldap.schema has it commented out, too.

I think that mailhost is now defined in some other schema.