Mark Constable writes:

Is there a way to use mailbot for an autoreply without including the
original message body?

Current .mailfilter test is...

MAILTO=escape($SENDER)
log "INSIDE .mailfilter $MAILTO -> $RECIPIENT"
`/usr/bin/mailbot -A "To: $MAILTO" -A "From: $RECIPIENT" -T forwardatt -F "--" -t "./autoreply.txt"`

Replace the -T option with -N.

I would like to reply with only the contents of ./autoreply.txt the same
as if I was using sqwebmail to create an autoresponder. Also, the above
-T forwardatt message arrives with a...

header and I'm not sure how to provide a valid Return-Path ?

That's probably because mailbot executes sendmail -f '' by default. Try explicitly telling mailbot to run sendmail -f 'returnaddress' to send the response, instead of the default.