Jean-Christophe Boggio writes:

Hello,

For my "pirtest" mailing list, I have the following headerdel file :

$ cat headerdel
Sender:
But the "Delivered-To" header does not get deleted (the original one). Following is the message I receive after moderation.

The first Delivered-To (the one with "mytestingaddress@gmail") is legit but the "original" one, the one that is sent to the list (cat-pirtest@joker...), should be removed.

Am I doing something wrong ?

Wild guess: check for spurious trailing whitespace, in headerdel. Make sure lines are terminated with newlines