Pol Hallen writes:

Hy all :-)

Using squirrelmail (+plugin) I can change my user password (using
couriepassd daemon).

Is there a way to force a complexity password?

If the server is set up to use system (PAM) authentication, you will inherit whatever policies are set by your system.

Courier's own internal password implementation has no means of enforcing password complexity.