I need to change the path to users homedirectory for a mailserver
management overhaul. I'm using an LDAP backend.

When I script it, Presumably if I change the homedirectory location in ldap
first, THEN carry out the physical directory move, I won't leave any mails
in queues with delivery failures and tarpit the users?

Lisa.