For one of my users, I am cc-ing his email to a second Courier server.
For some reason, when I do this, the mail that arrives at the other
server has a blank line inserted between the original headers and the
headers added by the second server.  This does bad things to the email
as the old headers are now seen as part of the body.

I am doing the forwarding using a maildrop recipe that simply looks like
this:

cc "!u...@domain.com"

How can I troubleshoot this?  It seems to have something to do with the
receiving server.  If I forward to an address that delivers on the local
server, the problem does not occur.

Here is a minimally-munged example of the email as delivered by the
second server after the forward.

http://pastebin.com/fMdVxb7Y

I'm not entirely sure where the "undisclosed-recipients" line is coming
from.  Is Courier adding that since it doesn't think the original email
has a "To:" line?

--
Bowie