It's so hot here I can't think. If I wanted to have a read-only
"backup" mailbox that was populated from an "active" mailbox by
automatically moving messages older than 30 days from the "active"
mailbox to the "backup" mailbox then what would be the easiest
and simplest way to deny incoming deliveries to this alternate
backup mailbox?