On 07/06/2015 04:14 AM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Looks to me like someone added these SELinux entries ages ago, before
> courier-authlib became a separate package, and nobody has maintained
> these entries ever since.

authlib has contexts defined, too.  That's not the problem.  I don't
know who put the contexts in place without any policy, but it's been a
big headache all along.  I was able to get Red Hat to stop mis-labelling
Courier's "sendmail" in RHEL 7, at least.  When I remember why
courier_exec_t is being translated to system_mail_t I'll open another
bug report.