Fred Drueck writes:

Hello Everyone,

I'm afraid that I'm complaining about some un-expected / misleading
behavior in the courier tools again.

When NOBOZOS=1 is set on a couriermlm list it will reject a message
that starts *any* line with a keyword.  E.g.

cat <<EOF
To: user-list@domain
Subject: leftover pizza

Hi guys,

There's some pizza leftover in the kitchen.

Help yourselves!

-Me
EOF

I think that's weird enough to qualify as a bug.

If the line does not begin with 'Help' it will post to the list, e.g.:

cat <<EOF
To: user-list@domain

Hi guys,

There's some pizza leftover in the kitchen.

So help yourselves!

-Me
EOF

There's mention in the list archives that if your bouncing mail, you should check the
first sentence of the email for a keyword, which may be reasonable.
It seems like you'd get too many false negatives checking every first
line for a keyword.

Yes, that's the intent, but looks like there's a bug, its checking every line. That will be fixed.