Hello.

We have a mixed setup, some domains are handles via aliases and .courier
files (the qmail way) and others are going to a dedicated account via
hosteddomains and are handled there with a self written delivery agent.

We love the simplicity and flexibility that .courier files give to
users, so we would like to keep that for users that can handle it.

Otoh, we recently get into trouble when spam filtering happens on local
delivery. This leads to bounces and such, so we would like to offer some
kind of smtp level spam filtering. We have a lot of advanced users that
like to have their mail unfiltered or use a special configuration. So we
need a solution where we can whitelist which recipients to filter and
pass through all others.

Is there an existing filter setup that can be adapted for this need?

Sincerely,
Bernd