On Fri 17/Mar/2017 01:25:36 +0100 Sam Varshavchik wrote:
> Gordon Messmer writes:
>
>> On 03/15/2017 06:17 PM, Sam Varshavchik wrote:
>> > Ok, this actually turned out to be a small typo. Fixed in the
>> > just-uploaded 20170315, and it builds for me.
>>

>> courier-unicode does build.  However, I'm unable to build the new
>> courier package with it installed (also under mock).
>>
>> https://paste.fedoraproject.org/paste/X1s-KLD0Eaiz9otZerh-wl5M1UNdIGYhyRLivL9gydE=
>>

> This should now be fixed in 20170316. All packages rebuilt, including
> courier-authlib which was also affected.

Compiling still fails for the missing C++ flags, as noted in
http://www.mail-archive.com/courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net/msg38753.html

That patch can work on the configure script directly (removing .ac from the
filename), then it compiles fine...

Out of curiosity, am I the only one stumbling on that?

Ale