Hello Lindsay,

On 2017-05-01 12:10:36 Lindsay Haisley hacked into the keyboard:
> I don't know if this helps you, but my setup for my personal mail and
> toss-off addresses is quite simple, and just works.
>
> I have a ~/.courier file which is unrelated to my toss-off addresses,
> and does a number of things with filtering, but it's beside the point,
> and my toss-off addresses don't depend on it.
>
> If I want to create a toss-off (temporary) address, I just touch the
> file ~/.courier-xxx ("xxx" can be anything) to create an empty file

I  have  just  discovered,  that  if  user  "www-data"  touch  the  file
"~/.courier-foo" courier accept it and does not complain  about  a  from
file owner!

I allowed my PHP scripts to create/modify/delete files in the user homes
but only if they do not exist.

It seems, this way the problem is solved!

Now I have only to solv the problems with aliasses,  because  I  do  not
like to expose my "local account" to spammers.

Mean, my account is <michelle.konzack>  I can create any attachments  to
it, but it will not work for my alias <linux4michelle>.

It would be very handy, if courier support it.

Thanks for your time

--
Michelle Konzack        Miila ITSystems @ TDnet
GNU/Linux Developer     00372-54541400