I don't know that there's a pre-built solution given what you're
looking for, but Ning.com + Google Groups + Diigo or Fleck +
30boxes.com might be a start... You could weave those together with
xfruits.com or one of the other feed "condensers".

Chris

On 12/5/06, rsegoly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I am looking for websites (preferably free) that focus on group
> collaboration.
>
> I saw many such sites but what I need is a bit different.
>
> 1. Ability to share RSS feed. Meaning I can show my group what RSS
> feed/Podcast I read and we can manage a joint list.
> 2. Of course read all news/comments/activity on RSS feed using any
> client
> 3. Ability to share annotated web reading, meaning I can highlight or
> mark sections of web page and post the URL, and the group members will
> also see my annotation and can comment
> 4. Discussions forums (tree style) not just pile of comments one after
> the other
> 5. Ability to add HTML code, so I can mash-up other services and share
> with group
> 6. Calendar and events
> 7. Contact list
> 8. Very important - export and backup
>
> I am sure there is no such tool, but if there is one open enough which
> enables some mash-up using widgets and embedded HTML, then I can share
> with other services, but the four first items (and #8) are the most
> important ones.
>
> Any ideas?
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Chris Messina
Citizen Provocateur &
  Open Source Ambassador-at-Large
Work: http://citizenagency.com
Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
Cell: 412 225-1051
Skype: factoryjoe
This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to