Sounds great! Definitely add it to the wiki -- and if you want, I can
add you to the coworking blog to spread the word. Just give me your
WordPress.com email account name and I'll get you set up.

Chris

On 12/5/06, GregoryHeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I work from home in seattle, and while the city has many wonderful
> cafes with internet access to choose from, i would much prefer an
> "office" space to a standard cafe (with loud music and all that).
>
> My roommate has an office at ActivSpace, and IMHO it is like self
> storage with a window.  I'd love to find some folks interested in
> sharing a sspace that is 500 Sqr ft +  has some desks, some chairs a
> table, maybe something like a kitchen, shared printer, etc....
>
> The model i would be interested in is a bunch of people pooling some
> initial resources (say $300 to $500) to get the space up and running,
> and then a monthly membership fee, perhaps even with different rates
> based upon expected usage (carte blanch, 20 days/mo, 10 days per mo)
>
> I'd imagine we could even find some kind of residential rental that
> would meet the requirements.
>
> 10 people @ $100 a month - $1000 which is more than enough for a 1br
> rental in most areas of the city (capital hill, fremont, ballard,
> wallingford)
>
> I might even consider living in a place and making a second bedroom and
> living room into a coworking space and giving people access to it.  I
> don't have much stuff and travel alot so it would make sense for me.
>
> respond if your interested or know anyone who is.
>
> -gregory
>
>
> >
>


-- 
Chris Messina
Citizen Provocateur &
  Open Source Ambassador-at-Large
Work: http://citizenagency.com
Blog: http://factoryjoe.com/blog
Cell: 412 225-1051
Skype: factoryjoe
This email is:   [ ] bloggable    [X] ask first   [ ] private

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to