These guys provide a place to work with internet connection  on an
hourly and
monthly basis, for US$17 per month for unlimited use or $0.20 per hour.

http://outscape.net/images/redwood-cebu.jpg

(sorry about the bad pic, all I had was my isight):

I have to admit that coming from the bay area "redwood"
caught my eye... especially since this was in the Philippines,
of all places!!

Not exactly coworking, since there is probably much less of a community
aspect, but nevertheless an interesting data point... I have not seen
anything
comparable anywhere in the US or Europe. Kind of a super low end
version
of Regus... an anonymous work place.

Interesting that there are people there who need this.. looks like they
are 
targeting both students and business people.

-Rick


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
 You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to