Hey Alex
I tried for the longest time to start a wiki page...I signed up for pbwiki for 
AltSpace ....and I havent been able to do it...I will give it another try....

I wanted to let you know I found a groupof potential coworkers at Meetups.com 
also try eacademy.com, tribe.net and gobignetwork.com.

I have received a lot of positive responses from Meetups.com.  

Just a few suggestions....you might already know about these but ....I just 
thought I'd mention it.
Good Luck
Robin

-------------- Original message from "Alex Rollin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>: 
-------------- 

CoworkingFresno now has a wiki page!  And a google group!

https://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingFresno 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworkingfresno

This is a nascent effort at the moment.  As I mention on the wiki page, a lot 
of the desireable areas of the town, like the historic downtown, are in major 
flux.  The area has a lot of talent but it's such a wide, sparse, suburban area 
that the 840,000 people in the town make you swear there's only 50,000 here. 

So!  A shout out to all Fresno!  Coworking is happening now!  People are 
getting together to scout locations and understand our needs and priorities, 
and to talk economics.

We have also started a Refresh group as a wider attractor in an effort to 
connect with everyone who 'might' be a collaborator, and to stir up the 
collaboration in that group. 

http://refreshfresno.org
http://groups.google.com/group/refreshfresno

Fresno is such a cheap place to live.  A lot of people live here for that 
reason; so they can afford a nice upbringing for their children in a home with 
a backyard.  Coworking and Refresh is an opportunity for Fresno to cultivate a 
micro-culture that can bring the hyper-connected feel home.  Come and 
co-create, imbibe, and enjoy! 

Visit our wiki page to see some of the local organizations and initiatives we 
are connecting to: https://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingFresno

Alex Rollin 
http://peerproducers.com


-- 
Alex Rollin
415.287.9620
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peer Producers LLC
660 4th St.
San Francisco, CA 94107

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to