Totally!

I just added you as an author.

Tara

On 9/24/07, Graham Freeman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
> On 24 Sep 07, at 13:06, Tara Hunt wrote:
>
> > OMG...this is awesome! Can we put this on the Coworking blog? Too
> > funny...
> >
> > T
>
>
> I don't have access to post on the blog, but you're welcome to either
> post it (I didn't write the article) or give me access to do so.   :)
>
> Hilarity aside, I like the duality of automatic pic-taking - it helps
> to build community by showing other co-workers who comes and goes,
> and it adds to security at the same time.   Obviously folks could
> have privacy concerns about having their photos automatically taken,
> but if you're intentionally choosing a shared workspace chances are
> that you've already decided to make a compromise with regard to
> privacy.   I feel differently when the entity taking pictures is
> secretive about it (whether government, war contractor, private
> security company, etc.), but as long as the coworking space is up-
> front and transparent about what they're doing then I like the idea.
>
> -G
>
>
> >
>


-- 
tara 'miss rogue' hunt
co-founder & CMO
Citizen Agency (www.citizenagency.com)
blog: www.horsepigcow.com
phone: 415-694-1951
fax: 415-727-5335

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to