Thanks for your feedback!

Actually, I do know Dave and he's already orbiting around these
discussions.

I also saw that Josh Hallett stopped by Philly last week! He comes to
Atlanta occasionally as well and it's great to see such connectivity
between coworking communities both on and offline! Makes me more
excited. :)

-Timothy

On Oct 26, 8:33 am, "Alex Hillman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Tim,
> Philadelphia had a lot of the same challenges you described, minus the
> "sprawl" (though Philadelphia's city limits are massive compared to
> Philadelphia "proper").
>
> Anyway...a good friend of mine, Dave Coustan, might be a good contact for
> stirring some of the local social media scene and probing for interest
> there. Hit me up off the list and I'll put you in touch!
>
> Cheers, and best of luck. You've got a great outlook on this, keep it up!
>
> -Alex
>
> On 10/25/07, Timothy Moenk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Hello everyone! I'm a social media consultant person based in Atlanta,
> > and I'm trying to stir up some coworking magic here!
>
> > I'd eventually love to have a space, but Atlanta has some unique
> > challenges due to the way urban sprawl fragments our city into
> > microcommunities making it difficult to be geographically inclusive.
> > So, I'm starting off by creating some noise and proposing that we
> > create an environment where multiple coworking groups start around the
> > city and having Upcoming as our community informational hub.
>
> > Here's my post:
> >http://tmoenk.typepad.com/tmoenk/2007/10/coworking-atlan.html
>
> > No idea how well this will work, but it's a grand experiment just like
> > anything else! And a start. :)
>
> --
> -----
> --
> -----
> Alex Hillman
> web.developer.innovation.consultant
> vocal: 484.597.6256
> digital: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | skype: dangerouslyawesome
> visual:www.weknowhtml.com|www.dangerouslyawesome.com
> local:www.indyhall.org


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to