Alex,

I'm 36 and in East Bay, Berkeley area.  I'd really like to setup a
similar situation here in Berkeley.
I'm looking for other people that are interested and willing join in
on something like this up.
Anyone on this list interested?  HelloOOooOOoo?

I'm an indie filmmaker (threewaysmedia.com) and IT consultant.
I'd like to have a workspace OUTSIDE of my home, and ideally that
space would include both editing and shooting.
I looked into coworking before, but they rent was $300/mo, which was
more than I'd like to spend for the setup offered.

Have you considered a 'chain' of similar affiliated office locations
(just like coffee shops except people pay memberships for access)?
Then these 'altupreneurs' can also stay mobile, which seems to be the
recipe for the next gen of business people...
(Mobile, um, that is, until the gas runs out.  When's that, btw,
2008?  Will they be telling us?)

Look forward to chatting w/you about this, as well as anyone on the
list.

PEACE - Ari
I'm on Facebook too -- http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506374712
and myspace -- http://myspace.com/rekzkarz
or get old skool and call me (310) 920-4178 Cell

PS:  SF would be a great location, no doubt (I love SF), but $4 each
way on BART daily seems a waste of $$$, IMO.


--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to