I had been begging Hugh Forrest (event coordinator) to accept your
panel, Alex, so very I'm glad to hear about this other option.

Some San Antonio coworking folks will be driving our 80 miles up the
road as well. The gangs from MediaRich, my new venture Firecat Studio,
Todd O'Neill's DoingMedia are doing a few scheduled coworking sessions
and will be eager to learn and compare notes.

If you're on the fence about coming to SxSW, their podcast archive
might help you decide: http://2007.sxsw.com/blogs/podcasts.php?disp=arcdir

-Susan, Firecat Studio, San Antonio