Hey Everyone,
here's another article-- this one from Mother Jones:

http://www.motherjones.com/commentary/columns/2008/01/works-well-with-others.html#comments_top

I have to give Julie credit for finding these articles-- I usually
just post the link and steal her glory but she is the research queen.
For the record, I know most of us know these stats and information
about the profiled spaces. But I post the links because it's fun
watching the national media catch on to the idea. Hope you agree.

Also, we are very excited to host y'all who are coming in for SXSW. I
know some of you posted notes to me via comments. If you will, please
email me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you need help with housing,
ideas on where to eat, what to see, whatever... And by all means,
don't miss our party. The Hotel San Jose rocks and then you can
stumble on over to the Continental and get your Texas on.

see you soon,
spike

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to