I remember reading something about it a couple months back, but they don't
seem to be publicizing it much.

I'm not sure how they might or might not be affiliated with 3rd Ward:
http://www.3rdward.com/facilities/office-space

I think something used to exist at etsy.com/labs, but it appears to be down
now.

Andrew, do you know anything more specific?

Tony
CoworkingNY


On Feb 2, 2008 1:14 AM, Tara Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Etsy has a coworking space?
>
> On Feb 1, 2008 2:31 AM, GlobeHoppin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> >
> > I'll be talking about our experience with co-working at NASA at <a
> > href="http://www.psfk.com";>PSFK</a>'s great <a href="http://
> > www.psfk.com/psfk-conference-new-york">New York conference</a> in
> > March, and will be joined on stage by <a href="http://
> > etsylabs.blogspot.com/">Etsy Labs</a> to contrast our experiences.
> > I'd love input from anyone else with experience using co-working in
> > government or other large enterprise contexts as I prepare my talk.
> >  blog: www.horsepigcow.com
> > phone: 415-694-1951
> > fax: 415-727-5335
> > > >
> >

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to