Hi,
I am a writer for national magazines, newspapers and the web who works
from home. As you all know, it is can be lonely and weird being by
yourself all day, no matter how stimulating the work.

So I decided to write a story about licking loneliness in the Internet
Age. The piece is for www.jugglezine.com, a work-life ezine put out by
the Herman Miller company. I am discussing the coworking movement as
well as other "solutions" to working alone.

I'd like to interview (on the phone, ten minutes tops) some folks who
work from home. I realize this is a coworking group so members are
interested in, or have, explored this option, but I'm looking for even
broader subjects--those who can talk about what it's like to work from
home and any ways they combat loneliness on the job.

I can be reached either at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 617 283-6741.

Thanks in advance,
Sally Abrahms

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to