Hi All,

Thanks for the support.  Ilana at the Chronicle did a great
article and I love that she included Sandbox Suites, Hatbox,
and Citizen Space as other Bay Area coworking spaces.
Each one has its own personality and appeals to different
co-workers, I think.

I will definitely post a comment.

And on a side note on the "onramping" bit, I have worked
a bit with YourOnRamp.com and the people doing this
onramping are really seeking flexibility.  They have taken
time off their careers for various reasons and want to
create their own job style.  They are definitely potential
co-workers as well as those looking to "offramp."  The
offrampers need to know coworking spaces exist so
they can create the work environment they need/want.

Absolutely important for all of us to find ways to
reach out to both of these groups and "educate" them
on the coworking communities around the world.

-Felicity
www.cubesandcrayons.com