Hi everyone,

I've been really interested in the co-working phenomenon for a while
and I'm considering opening up some office space I'm planning on
renting in Mountain View, CA for co-working.

The motivation for me is to create an open community of like minded
people so we can help encourage each other as we develop our various
business activities. Creating a space around Mountain View is
important to me as being from Europe originally I have a strong belief
in creating centers within towns to foster community development (to
*act local*) and encourage the use of sustainable forms of transport
etc..

I'm interested in talking to some people that have been down this path
and successfully set up a co-working space. I'm also interested to see
if there are people local to Mountain View who would utilize a
facility.

Any and all feedback is appreciated!

-Paul

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to