Hi everyone,

I read about coworking just recently and wrote about it at a local
tech social network here in Honolulu.

http://techhui.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=1702911%3ATopic%3A14496

We had our first simple coworking group at a local independent cafe
and had five guys.

After working self-employed for eight years alone, I'm "dying" for
professional interaction. Because I'm busy with my web 2.0 startup I
don't have time to do setup a real coworking space, I'd be sure
interested in joining one if someone were to set one up in Honolulu.

In the meantime, perhaps I'll continue to try to casually get people
together at a cafe, coworking-friendly restaurant or some other space
that may come together.

Aloha,
Truman

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to