Timing was serendipitous since me and several coworkers got laid off
recently and something like co-working would allow us to keep
'working', bouncing ideas around, etc (going to coffee -- a favorite
pastime). Anyhow I'm in the Boise Idaho if anyone knows of any spaces.
My wife vacated her old office recently and I was thinking maybe
potentially somehow we could setup some sort of space there. This area
has been hit pretty hard lately employment wise so maybe there are
other interested people out there. We all like the area and ideally
would like to stay here and maybe work remotely for people locally or
in other places. I'm interested in how you line up local talent with
jobs anywhere. Is there some sort of registry for coworking talent
anywhere or any interaction going on among different locations?

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to