It looks like there's some people in Baltimore who have already laid
some groundwork with regards to places to drop down your laptop and
work. Check it out here: http://coworking.pbwiki.com/CoworkingBaltimore
Maybe you can add to this list for others in the future.


On Jun 10, 11:39 am, takshakus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hey all, I was introduced to the coworking movement a couple of weeks
> ago as a mention of the Columbia, MD group.  Hopefully there are some
> things going on up in Baltimore as well!  I run a small internet-based
> business locally and I'd love to be able to work around other
> entrepreneurs.  Half the time I work in local coffeeshops
> anyway..especially now that it's like 100 degrees outside and my home
> office lacks sufficient a/c.  Stay cool you other people in the
> blazing heat!
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to