Great idea!  We would love to be included for people working
down in the Silicon Valley area.

Cubes&Crayons is in Menlo Park near Stanford University.  It's
a great stop for people not going to SF but coming to the Bay
Area to work possibly with the tech companies here.

-Felicity

SPACE: www.cubesandcrayons.com
BLOG: cubes.typepad.com/blog
PERSONAL BLOG: cake.typepad.com/blog