Wow, a big welcome to you from New Work City, which is just winding down our own first day open for business today as well!
Handshakes and pats on the back all around; hooray coworking! -Tony On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 3:33 PM, Ryan Price <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > Greetings Coworkers! > > CoLab Orlando is our first Coworking space in Central Florida, and I > believe the second one in Florida, after Brikolodge in Miami. I am > sitting in the space right now as I write this post. > > CoLab is laid out with a general admission area as well as some > private suites for rent. I believe the anchor rate will be $250 once > this gets swinging, but for November, they have announced a monthly > rate of $49, which I was happy to pay. > > A full list of rates and amenities should be available over at > http://colaborlando.com > > They are also offering a 3-day-a-week price for $175, and a day-rate > of $15 once you pay your $25 for the first day. Both the full-time and > 3-day prices get you first class access to the conference room. > > It's been a long journey - it was just over 2 years ago that I first > met Alex Rudloff and he made his first post to this list. Now we have > John Hussey, the owner of the historic Angebilt Building here downtown > to thank for providing this space to being Orlando's past and future > together. > > The space is at: > 37 N Orange Ave > Suite 600 (most of the 6th floor) > Orlando, FL 32801 > http://is.gd/6esS > > John and his marketing staff, Fredda and Jane, have set up a Facebook > account for CoLab: > http://www.new.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1504391614 > > As well as a twitter feed: > http://twitter.com/colaborlando > > CoLab is already on the Coworking Map on Google, so that's always good > times. The Wiki page also has some info about CoLab: > http://wiki.coworking.info/CoworkingOrlando > > That's all for today, I am excited to be here, and we hope to see you > soon! > > Peace, > Ryan Price > Orlando, FL > > ryanpricemedia.com > @liberatr > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Coworking" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

