Thank you Tara.

I know Patrick.  I spoke to him two days ago at an event called Yulbiz
in Montreal and at Webcom 2008.

On 13 nov, 19:54, "Tara Hunt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Welcome Anne-Marie!
> Exciting to have another Quebec coworking space! Do you know Daniel and
> Patrick from Station-C?
>
> T
>
>
>
>
>
> On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 4:49 PM, Anne-Marie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hello,
>
> > I am new to this Wiki.  I am co-owner of a coworking space that is
> > currently under construction. We will open on December 1st 2008.  It
> > is privately owned and financed.
>
> > About me: I manage my own communication and sales business in
> > Montreal, Quebec, Canada.  I am a blogger and I look forward to making
> > business contacts.
>
> > I welcome the opportunity to contribute to the coworking community.
>
> > Anne-Marie
>
> --
> --
> tara 'missrogue' hunt
>
> Book: The Whuffie Factor: Using the Power of Social Networks to Build Your
> Business 
> (http://www.amazon.com/Whuffie-Factor-Capital-Winning-Communities/dp/0...
> )
> Company: Citizen Agency (http://www.citizenagency.com)
> Blog: HorsePigCow: Marketing Uncommon (http://www.horsepigcow.com)
> Twitter:http://www.twitter.com/missrogue
> phone:              415-694-1951       
> fax: 415-727-5335- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -
>
> - Afficher le texte des messages précédents -
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to