I don't have anything near Kendall/Dadeland. If I get enough interest I will
get the Homestead building ready to open.

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:47 AM, JGarrido <[email protected]> wrote:

>
> I'd be interested, although I was really looking for something closer
> to the Kendall/Dadeland area. I don't suppose you have access to
> anything in that area, do you?
>
>  - JG
>
>
> On Dec 13, 7:31 pm, "Ellis San Jose" <[email protected]> wrote:
> > Is there any interest in starting a co-working environment in Homestead
> area
> > near Miami?
> > I have access to a new constructed office building ready to go.
> >
> > --
> > E. San Jose
> >
>


-- 
Ellis G. San Jose

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Coworking" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/coworking?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to